Thursday, December 14, 2006

Remission!!!

Last week I went to my new rheumatoid doctor and he did a bunch of different tests. I got a letter today in the mail from him. He said he had reviewed my tests and that there was a few abnormal results, but we already knew that. After explaining all the different results in medical terms he wrote, "This would be good news. The clinical picture is more of remission than of any active inflammatory disease associated with lupus." I have been dreading the results since last week because I have been feeling so yucky for about 2 months now. I think I can chalk that up to the change in the weather. So, my kidneys have not done any changing for a while and as long as I stay in remisison they shouldn't change. I will still feel gross due to the aches and pains associated with lupus, but no major issues to report with my kidneys...I can deal with that. AHHhhhh...(sigh of relief) and just in time to focus on Christmas.

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

YEAH! What good news is this! I am so happy for you. Now we need good weather to get you back to yourself! I am excited for you. Keep those kidneys heathly

Staci said...

what a blessing! talk about little miracles. i am so happy to hear your news!

Anonymous said...

Missy, You are such a good and strong person, I miss you so much, I hope you start feeling better. You can come stay with me it has been very nice and warm no inversion. Love kim