We have caught up to the rest of the world by upgrading to high speed internet!!! I told Allen we could try it for a month and if we don't like it we can cancel it, but I am not going back to dial up. This makes life so much easier. I would be on the internet for hours and now after about 30 minutes I am trying to find something else to look up.
My mom came up on Wednesday to watch the kids while I went Christmas shopping. I went to Toys R Us and finished the kids shopping. I could stay in that store forever. Ellie is getting the Loving Family Dollhouse with the mini van and a couple of accessories to go with it. I always wanted a dollhouse and I loved looking for cute things to go with it. I think we will have hours of fun with that one. Carson is getting a bunch of car stuff and a remote control airplane. He got one last year, but it didn't last too long. I stored all the stash at Allen's parents house. They have a shop in the basement that Christy let me store my gifts in. I hope the kids don't wander in there.
The first two years Allen and I were married I started a tradition of getting a Christmas ornament representing something major that happened that year. I am going to try to start that up again. Luckily there is only a couple of years I have to make up for. The only big thing that I can think of this year is that Carson learned how to ride his 2 wheeler and he is very impressed with himself. So, if any of you happen to come across a bike ornament let me know. I also did an ornament book that explains why we picked that ornament. Up to this year something major has happened every year. 1. Married 2. Carson was born 3. Bought our townhouse 4. Police Academy 5. Ellie was born 6. Bought our house 7. Carson rides a two wheeler.
This is what I want for Christmas! It is an armoire that opens up two different times and has a table that pops up so you can scrapbook/card make with all your supplies right there. It has drawers and compartments for all your stuff. Allen said that all my stuff wouldn't fit in all the compartments. Maybe in a few years I can get it.

3 comments:
Love the armoire, how handy would that be?!?! Good for you for being done with kids for Christmas. I'm jealous!!
A scrapbooking armoire? You, my dear, are a total dork. Just kidding. Love your killer site, dude.
Love,
Nick
this is really cool but do you know what is missing? a place for my computer and printer...now that would make it complete.
Post a Comment