These are my favorite family pictures for the year. My friend Staci took us to Gardner's Village and took them. They turned out really good.
Carson looks so much like Allen that it is scary!! You would think that because I carried him for 9 longgggggg months that he would have some of my traits.
For those of you that haven't seen me for a while...yes, I did cut my hair. I donated it to locks of love, they just need 9 more donations to make 1 wig!
Mom says that Ellie does resemble me when I was little, but then Allen walks in the room and she says nevermind....she looks like him. Those darn Ackerson genes are so strong, Let's hope my kids have the Ackerson brains too!




5 comments:
cute family!
The pictures turned out way cute!
Missy, your hair is SOO cute. Ellie and Carson look so grown up. Love you!
i have to say...i love the photos of the kids on the bridge! carson and ellie are so stinkin cute! and i will always love the one of you and allan in black and white!
your bfol (best friend on longleaf)
LOL! i'd try to say it and cause i'm dislexic or however you spell that...it sounded like buffalo! LOL!
Missy, I love the hair who does cuts it for you? :) I miss you tons, but not the weather. It was a cool 71 today. Kim
Post a Comment