Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween



Halloween this year was pretty fun. No major problems like last year when Allen and I spent the night in Primary Children's ER with Ellie. She tried flying like Batman off of the coffee table and broke her collar bone in half. Allen had to work, so dad came up to take the kids trick or treating and my brother Chad came up with Lindsey and Brynnlee and Caleb. Carson was Batman...again, Ellie was a chicken, Brynnlee was an elephant and Caleb was Batman. They came home with a ton of candy and I have been eating it nonstop. Mom is still in Michigan visiting with Tara and her family, but she should be home next week. Caleb and Carson were play fighting all night and it was really nice to see that and not have Carson really trying to hurt him. I think he is really starting to tolerate smaller kids.

Kristi dropped the kids off from preschool yesterday and told me that their teacher wanted her to pass on a story about Carson. They were talking about feelings and they started talking about being frustrated and what you can do when you become frustrated. Carson raised his hand and said that when he goes golfing with his dad, his dad sometimes gets really frustrated, mostly when he is putting. I told Allen that and he started laughing because down in St. George they talked about being frustrated.

1 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I never saw your cute kids in the costumes, but they look adorable!
I love Carson's stories