
This weekend we went up to my in-laws Cabin for General Conference. We got up there Friday evening and left Sunday morning during the morning session. We had lots of fun. Allen took Carson fishing at Mill Hollow Saturday Morning, they weren't gone long because they had drained it. Carson told me that a fisherman cast his pole out in the middle and instead of hooking a fish he hooked the water stopper and it ended up draining the entire lake. The kids love playing outside at the cabin. Grandma has a dirt pile and there was a big hole that the boys liked playing in. There is also a playset with a slide and some swings. The little girls love swinging and they all got along so well. I am sure by next year the boys will all want to have slumber parties together. That will give us all more room to sleep. Vanessa and I took charge of drawing names for Christmas and I told her I would type them up and send them out. I can't believe that it is already October and before long it will be Christmas. Saturday night Nora, Vanessa, Kim, and I (and the babies Paige & Meg) went to the outlet stores on Saturday night. We were all so excited because they opened a Gymboree. The only time I would buy gymboree clothes for my kids is at an outlet store. The clothes there were from last year and they weren't marked down at all. Kim and I were pretty disappointed, but Nora & Vanessa taught us a lot about the gymboree bucks, which I had no idea about. I had so much fun this weekend, I got to spend some time with Vanessa who is the only sister-in-law that I haven't really got to know as well as the others. Kim and I bought our girls matching outfits from Old Navy. That was the only thing I bought and it wasn't really even a good deal, but you can't go to the outlet stores and not buy anything!! At the next family get together we are going to have them wear them. Ellie's coat is a 3T, so it is a little big, but the rest of the outfit is so cute! Kim and I have the same taste in a lot of things. Our kids are always wearing the same clothes and shoes and even toothbrushes are the same.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
General Conference Weekend
Posted by Missy at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hello there missy! Nice tosyop by and see your blog. looks like you had a good weekend! Love what Carson said about the water
Post a Comment