Ariel's Grotto was a newer ride in the Magic Kingdom. Ellie was thrilled. I hate lines but Disney is so good about making the lines entertaining.
Ellie in line for Ariel's ride.
Carson had been looking for a fedora forever and finally found the one in Orlando at a cheap little souvenir shop. He wore it the rest of the trip and looked quite handsome.
Ellie and I waiting to go into the Magic Kingdom. We were all a little bummed at Disneyworld. Compared to all the other theme parks this one was busy. It was really hot too. A bad combination for Allen and I. After a few hours and only being able to ride 3 rides we headed back to the hotel. We were debating whether or not to go back. We did go back and I am so happy we did. We were able to get the rest of the park done in about 3 hours. We stayed until closing time. We took advantage of the Fast Pass on Space Mountain and wish we could've done more.




0 comments:
Post a Comment