Sunday, April 21, 2013

Valentine's Day!

Every Valentine's Day I get spoiled by Allen.  I woke up to my favorite flowers, a beautiful card, Just Dance 4 (a Wii game), and delicious chocolate muffins.  I was nice and shared the muffins.  I did something new this year for Allen.  I put together a 14 days of love surprise.  Starting on February 1st, and everday after until Valentine's day, I left him a corny note with a treat.  "We were 'mint' to be together" and then some mints to go with the note.  I came up with 14 different ones.  I think he enjoyed his notes and treats.  If he didn't have one waiting for him when he woke up he would ask where it was.  I love V-day! 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the blog posts, keep them coming!!! I was so sad I didn't get to see more of you guys during the wedding. I hope Allen is feeling better!

Tara G. said...

Yeah! So glad I checked your blog tonight...I haven't checked any blogs for a long time. Loved these updates and miss you so much. Maya asked in the car today if you, Allen, and the kids could come out to visit again. Love you.