Last week I went in to see my Nephrologist. A week before each appointment he has me go get blood work done so we can see what is going on. In 2002, when we first started following my kidney protein leak, my numbers were in the 7000's. A normal amount is between 100-150/200. Since then we have seen the number dip up and down, but it has never gotten below 1000. To our surprise on Friday Dr. Morris told me my number was 200!!! What the heck!? He started me on Losartan in December to help the kidneys and it has also been helping my blood pressure, double whammy! I started laughing deliriously in his office. Oh well, he has seen me much worse...at least I wasn't wearing a diaper.
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am soooooo happy about this! Love you.
Post a Comment