We went and visited Brenda's grave on her birthday last month. My parents had gone before us. Dad brought her a squash from his garden and wrote a note on it. Ellie wrote her a note and left it under the squash. My kids talk about how they would like to meet her and I wish they had. She would be 36 now, so she has been gone 13 years. That seems like a long time. I miss her so much and think of her a lot. Saturday, September 17, 2011
Brenda's Birthday
We went and visited Brenda's grave on her birthday last month. My parents had gone before us. Dad brought her a squash from his garden and wrote a note on it. Ellie wrote her a note and left it under the squash. My kids talk about how they would like to meet her and I wish they had. She would be 36 now, so she has been gone 13 years. That seems like a long time. I miss her so much and think of her a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish we could've gone on her bday too. I was thinking about her a lot. I can't believe it's been 13 years.
I still think of her every Aug 28th. Love you all!
Post a Comment