Saturday, July 02, 2011

Driving Range

Ellie, oh how we love her. She needs a little work on her swing. She did aerate the lawn pretty well though. We had to remind her to use her quiet voice quite a few times while we were there. She has the loudest voice of anyone I know, well, except for Allen.
Carson got a few shots of us all.


Daddy has quite a nice swing.


The kid. This boy is amazing. He started golfing when he was about 3 years old. He use to tell everyone he saw that, "He was going golfing with his papa at the golfing course!" Adorable. Daddy and Papa love taking him with them to the Par 3 courses, but he isn't quite ready for the big courses. They take him to drive the carts for them when they go though.


Ellie almost got hit in the head a few times. Yikes


Sporting my golf outfit. I worked at golf courses all through Junior High, high school, and part of college. I got to go out a few times and I sometimes took advantage of the free tokens to get bucket of balls. I haven't been for a while, so it took me a few swings to get it back.




Family times are good times. We love that the kids are now old enough to do more things with us. I heard a few ladies the other day talking about finding babysitters and I can't remember the last time we even used a sitter, besides grandparents. I am so thankful for our two kids.

0 comments: