Saturday, July 02, 2011

All the Rage!

In years past our friends have wanted us to get raging water passes, but I swore that I would never get them. The idea of being in a swimsuit in front of people I knew was horrifying to me. This year they had a great deal and we couldn't pass it by and I have gotten over the embarrassing body issue and just go for the kids' sake.

The Tidal Wave is by far the kids' favorite thing to do. It makes me a little sea sick after so many times, but they could stay in it the whole time we are there. We have yet to be on a slide! The kids love doing the dinosaur walk with the over head ropes. Carson loves jumping the waves, it reminds him of the ocean.

1 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Lauren loves the wave pool too! Now that I know you guys have a pass, I'll have to keep my eye out for you. Gotta love summertime and playing in the water!