Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer Camp

Summer camp is under full swing! This was the first week and we had a blast. I was only planning on doing two classes but ended up having a lot of people want to do it, so I am doing three classes.


We decorated bags with fabric markers and paint. The kids are suppose to bring these every week so they can take their projects home in them. Allen hung these clothes lines for me, I have wanted them for a while to hang up our projects to dry.
I few close up pictures, courtesy of Ellie.



For snacks this week we had chips. Why? We are going to shrink them down this coming week and make key chains. We use to do this a lot when I was growing up. Good memories.


This coming week we are going to drink Capri Suns, then I will wash them out and the following week we are going to make coin purses. This week we are also going to go on a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood and finish up our Father's day gifts. We have some fun things planned and I can't wait.

1 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Looks liek so much fun! I should have put the kids in they would have loved it!