
Ellie has been wanting a fairy party for a few months now. I remember over the summer my friend Anabel doing a fairy party for her little girl
Brielle. It was adorable and I asked her for some tips and she gave me some great websites and ideas. Thanks Anabel.

Once the girls got here they got to pick out their tutus and wings. Then we split up in two teams and went on a scavenger hunt around our street. I had talked to neighbors ahead of time and had Emilie give out small butterflies,
Mikayla gave out paintbrushes,
Melanee gave out the fairy houses, Kristin gave out moss (or pot as Allen called it), and Abbey and Keith put some bigger
butterflies in their sandbox for the girls to choose their own. In order for the girls to get their prizes they had to give each house a password. I think the girls had a good time.

The fairies painting their houses.

Ellie opted for a Rosetta fairy on the top of her cupcake rather then a candle.

Thanks neighbors.

Fairies fluttering in the road.

Fairies fluttering down the stairs.

Ellie was so cute with little Julia. Julia was an honorary fairy since she wasn't as old as the other girls.

I ordered cupcakes from
Walmart. They were suppose to be fairy rings on the top, but Allen and the kids came home with Princesses instead. The girls didn't seem to care or notice.

The tutus

The wings

Our flowers hanging from the window.

Where the girls turned into fairies...it's really the bathroom. My plan was to have a big party in the backyard with
tulle and flowers everywhere, but this week the weather has been rainy on and off, so I played it safe and stayed inside. We had a fun time and we had most of the girls come. Happy birthday again to our little fireball.
4 comments:
very cute party
WOW! It looks like it turned out perfectly! I love it!! I think the scavenger hunt was the best idea, those little fairies walking around look ADORABLE. So glad I could help and great job on all the decorations. Happy Birthday Ellie! So happy she had her much deserved party :)
SO cute kens had a blast and told me all about it. She love the fairy house she made. Thanks for inviting her to the cute party and happy birthday ellie.
Happy Birthday Ellie! WOW, what a cute birthday party! You are so talented!!:)
Post a Comment