Thursday, March 17, 2011

Romeo and Juliet

My friend Beth/Liz (her dance friends know her as Liz, and her "Mormon friends" call her Beth)was in Romeo and Juliet this past week and some of the girls in the neighborhood went and watched her perform. I must say that it was amazing. I got really choked up at parts. Before the show a few of us went to dinner at Trio, I had never been before and it was really good.
My hair stylist and waxer...oh and friend too. Heather and me at dinner.
Anabel, our photographer for the night, and Erin, our chauffeur.

Debbie's sister, Debbie, and Jayne



A flamboyant dancer and our friend Beth/Liz.


Angie, the ticket organizer, Aimee, and Kristy who had her baby the day after the show.

Erin, Anabel and Margo


Heath and I at the show

Richelle and Emma


After the show some of us went on the stage and got to look around. I would never be able to perform in front of all of those people. Beth was amazing and I really enjoyed being out with the girls. Thanks for sharing all the pictures Anabel. I have seen these same pictures on a ton of blogs this week.

1 comments:

Ute Family said...

Ok, your flamboyant comment made me LOL! He was though, wasn't he?!! Haha! I love male dancers...quite harmless!
And I love all your leprechaun ideas! So fun! I really need to get into that holiday more! It is my heritage after all!