
The Kids' school has one fundraiser a year, which is wonderful. We get some of our volunteer hours in and the kids have a lot of fun. It is like a carnival with games, food, blow up toys, and they have a ton of silent auctions going on.

Ellie and I working at the matching game.

Ellie paid 4 pesos to get her hair colored red. You should have seen the bathtub after we washed it out. She gets her hair colored every year at the fiesta.
Where are the pictures of Carson? He was running around all over the place and we only saw him in flashes as he ran past us.
2 comments:
That looks like a fun time. What a cute idea to do the pesos thing, hehe! I am all for fiestas anytime, us Mexicans love any excuse to party :)
how fun! I am glad that you are out and about, I havent heard from you since this last summer!
Post a Comment