
We started the party by pulling out some
legos for the kids to play with while we waited for all the friends to come. Most of them wandered off to Carson's room to play with more toys.

We borrowed a Lego Man mold from my friend Melissa to make the cake, I put Allen in charge of the cake and cupcakes.

I found a couple of fun blogs that had wonderful Lego party ideas.

Good job Al!

The Pinata. Both my kids were crying at the end of this. Ellie got pushed out of the way and didn't get any candy and as Allen was tearing the pinata apart a sucker came flying out and hit Carson in the head.
We did a scavenger hunt at the beginning of the party and the kids got to find their goodies for their bags. I got to meet some of Carson's friends from school, but I am pretty sure that he just handed out invites to whoever was standing around him at the time. It was a good day for Carson.
2 comments:
What a success! Thanks for the fun party! I still can't believe Carson is 9!
Pinatas are of the devil. Every kid wants one but then half the kids end up crying. Grrr... By the way, love the Lego cake!
Post a Comment