It took us about 6 hours to get to the Ackerson Family reunion in Jackson's Hole. The kids were great! We borrowed my parent's dvd player and they watched movies the whole way...wow! This picture is right before we left to come home, they are both dirty and stinky.

Our last lunch before coming home. T-
rex arms with the kids.

Baby Abby, Tom, Kim, Neil, and Monica

Nora and
Stu
Paige, Meg, Sterling, Sarah, and Ellie

Most of the
grandkids: Bentley, Ben, Sterling, Carson, Ellie, Meg, Ali, Paige, Addie, Macy, Sarah, Abby, and Emma.

As Monica and Neil were heading out I tried getting a picture of them and ended up with a few kids in there too. Carson, Emma, Sarah, Addie, Ellie, Monica, Abby and Neil.

Ellie, Emma, and Sarah played with each other almost the entire trip. I saw on my friend Mo's blog that they take paints camping so the kids can paint on the trees and rocks, it was a huge success for us. The kids painted so many rocks and then they tried selling them to everyone for "one dollar, one penny, or one anything" as Ellie told Neil. Sadly, on the second night it rained and all the rocks lost their paint, so they just started over.

More crazy cousins Bentley, Sterling, Sarah, and Ben.

Are you wondering where all the pictures of Carson are? Check the
fire pit. The little pyromaniac hardly left the fire. The last day he did burn his finger a little bit, I wish that would have happened the first day, then maybe he would have stayed away from it.
I think the reunion was a great success, Thanks Mairs for planning it all.
1 comments:
I might be stealing a few pictures from the reunion. I hardly took any of the little cousins. Wasn't that fun?!
Post a Comment