Saturday, June 05, 2010

Red Robin

After Brynnlee's game the whole family, minus Nick, went to Red Robin for lunch. MMM....I love Red Robin.
I got to sit next to Josh and he is the most easy going baby.
Sorry Lindsey, I had to put this picture here.

Lindsey, Claire, and my bro Chad. Claire is the opposite of Josh. She never stops and is fearless. Josh is a little scaredy cat and does not like Molly our dog at all.
Maya and Tara
Me and Allen. I really hate prednisone. I really do not like looking in the mirror and seeing my chubby cheeks. Only 3 or 4 more weeks until I am off of them. Yeah!

These pictures are pretty dark, but way in the back is Caleb and Carson.
The girls, Brynnlee, Ellie and Maya
Grandma and Grandpa Miller

2 comments:

Bel said...

Good to see that you are out and about and having fun. So awesome you got to spend some time with family : ) We will see you at the Luau tonight.

Mindy said...

What a busy couple weeks! I am so glad to see that you are feeling a little better! I'm sorry about the diagnosis of ulcerative colitis... that stinks. I hope things settle down and get back to normal soon! We should go do something before this little one gets here! Thanks for posting the pics! your family is so cute... its great to see how everyone is doing!