For teacher/coach appreciation gifts I whipped some of these up. I got the bottles at the dollar store along with a packet of juice mixes and then wrapped them together with cellophane and put a ribbon on the top. I made the letters and dots with my handy dandy cricut. I think they turned out really cute. The kids gave them to their school teachers and Carson gave some to his baseball coaches.
I have felt so good this last week! I don't remember the last time I felt this well, so I have been taking advantage of it and crafting. We had our Preschool Luau on Monday the 7th of June and I wanted to do something special for the kids so I made them each a t-shirt with their initial on the front. They were a huge success. Mom had to throw together one at the last minute for my niece Maya, because we knew if she didn't get one she would be pretty sad. She even came out and sang with the kids. We only had one Preschooler not able to make it. Look at how cute these kids are. We will need a bigger stage for the next get together.
I have felt so good this last week! I don't remember the last time I felt this well, so I have been taking advantage of it and crafting. We had our Preschool Luau on Monday the 7th of June and I wanted to do something special for the kids so I made them each a t-shirt with their initial on the front. They were a huge success. Mom had to throw together one at the last minute for my niece Maya, because we knew if she didn't get one she would be pretty sad. She even came out and sang with the kids. We only had one Preschooler not able to make it. Look at how cute these kids are. We will need a bigger stage for the next get together.

Carson is famous around our house for saying, "mom, I'm bored!" It will be a very long summer if he isn't doing something all the time. Ellie and I are making one of these jars. Everytime one of the kids says I'm bored they get to draw out a slip of paper and do what it says. I am hoping that will help the summer go a little smoothing.

4 comments:
Glad you are feeling better! You are so crafty! I love all of these ideas! I may have to use them with Bryson in the future. :)
Those are cute ideas! I wish i was as crafty as you. Still can't get my cricket to work, I should've watched you do yours. SOOO happy that you are feeling better!
Look at you feelin better! GOod job! Way cute preschool graduation!
You are so creative. I love the shirts. I'm sure the kids did too. Glad you have had some good days. Yippee!!
Post a Comment