Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This weekend

The doctors did 4 different c-diff tests within the last 2 weeks and all 4 came back negative. Yeah! So why do I feel so crappy? We are still waiting on a few other tests, hopefully tomorrow we will hear about them. I was feeling really well last week until Saturday night. I felt horrible! Nauseous, bloated, weak, just all around lousy. I hardly slept that night, so Sunday was spent in bed trying to recooperate. Later we headed over to my parents house for Mother's day. It is only 20 mins. away, but that is the longest ride since I got out of the hospital, so I was a little worried, but made it there alright. I was still feeling pretty bad, so spent most of the evening in mom's bed. Sunday night I was up all night vomitting so, Monday was another lousy day. Dr. Trowbridge, the GI doctor, wanted me to go back to the energency room because I wasn't able to keep anything down including all my meds. He is worried that I will become dehydrated again and my kidneys will shut down. I am going to wait until tomorrow to decide what to do. I really do not want to go back to the hospital.

4 comments:

The Zouns said...

O Missy I am so sorry, I know the hospital is not where you want to be, but it may be better so they can keep you hydrated and hopefully find out how to help you.
What about a different hospital?

Heather Jones said...

Missy I am so sorry you are still feeling awful. I hope you don't have to go to the hospital also. At least some of the tests were good I hope it can get figured out!

Heather Jones said...

Missy I am so sorry you are still feeling awful. I hope you don't have to go to the hospital also. At least some of the tests were good I hope it can get figured out!

Bellblogging said...

How CRAPY! Hope you get it figured out soon!