Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Horrible Tuesday

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday were really good days. I was able to do quite a bit with the occasional down time in between activities, but they were good days. Today, Tuesday, I woke up and felt alright. I went and picked up Ellie from school and then took her to McDonald's. Once we got home I felt exhausted so I read Ellie a story and then turned on some cartoons for her to watch while I crashed. I slept on and off until Carson got home at 2:30 p.m. Mom came up a little later and the 4 of us went to Costco. While we were in the parking lot I turned to Carson to grab his hand and wasn't watching where I was walking. I stepped half on the ground and the other half on a curb and fell right over. I have never done that before, I couldn't catch myself and ended up on the ground with marks on my arm and my leg and my back feels like I twisted it. It didn't hurt too bad, but it frustrated me. After 3 great days, having a bad day really reminds me that I still need to take it slow. I feel great mentally but sometimes the body has another plan for me. It is hard to have my mind set on doing one thing, starting it, and then not being able to finish it. I started making dinner on Sunday and Allen ended up finishing it for me. I try to do laundry and end up getting a load in the washing machine and leave it in there until my mom can finish it or until I can go back down and start it again.

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

darn it! Just take baby steps! I am sorry. 3 good days compared to 1 bad day. You must be doing better your ratio is going up. sorry that happened

Bel said...

I am sorry you fell. It could have happened to anyone, don't get discouraged. You are doing the right thing, get back into it slowly and no need to rush :)

Bellblogging said...

Dang! Keep taking it easy! Hang in there :-)