Dr. Pearl finally came in and told me that I could go home. He said he just needed to fill out all the paper work. He didn't say that he had to go see all his other patients first, so I waited and waited and finally around 3:30 p.m. my nurse came in with all the papers. By then all my stuff was packed up and I was dressed. I did feel a little rush once Allen got there. Carson had a baseball game at 5:00 p.m. but needed to be there at 4:30 p.m. We didn't end up leaving the hospital until about 4:20 p.m. So, the poor boy was a little late getting there. I really think he needed a little warm up time, he didn't play to the best of his ability on first base. He hit pretty well though. We will need to work on his first base skills this week. When I say we I really mean Allen, until I am more up to it.
I was planning on going to the Lupus walk this morning, but after a bad night I stayed home. My mom offered the wheelchair, but my concern is the bathroom situation. I can sometimes go hours and other times every 30 mins. it really depends on what I eat. I am sick of bland foods and crave cafe Rio and burritos. I wonder how long it will take to be able to eat tasty foods.
The kids are thrilled to have their mom back. I think I had one on my lap all night long. I did get a little worn out last night and had to go to bed early, but it was nice to crawl into my bed and I had forgotten that I bought a new bedding set before I went to the hospital, it was a nice surprise to see it. Molly took a little while to warm up to me. But she seems to be fine now. Here is hoping today will be a good day.
11 comments:
Good luck Missy and if there is anything we can do please let us know. Glad your home with your family.
Welcome Home!
yahhhhhh missy
So happy to hear you are finally home, yippie!!
Hope things continue to go well for you! I bet the kids were so excited to have you home. Love you!
Welcome home missy!
So glad your home....rest!
Glad you made it home and the walk went well. We are thinking of you and love you!
yEAH!! I was so happy to hear you got to come home! I hope all keeps getting better and better!!!
I'm glad you're home! That's exciting news! I hope you keep improving and can find some peace and rest.
Carson wouldn't listen to you anyways...you're a GIRL!!!!
Post a Comment