Dr. Joseph, one of my GI doctors, came in this morning a little before 7:00 a.m. I like it when they come in early, especially with good news. He went over all my blood work from this morning and said that my white blood cell count was better than yesterday, but still not where he would like it to be. My blood levels are still slightly low, but are continuing to get better. He handed me a stack of prescriptions to get filled and said that he was going to let the other doctors know that he thinks I can come home with the promise that I still stay down as much as possible until I come back in and see them at his office next week.
The surgeon, Dr. Reading, hasn't been in today, but yesterday when she was here she gave me the go ahead to go home too. Now I am just waiting for Dr. Pearl. tick tock tick tock.
Allen was reading our blog yesterday and said that some of my entries were a little too detailed, so I am sorry to those with weak stomachs, but when you are in the hospital I think it is a good idea to document as much as possible, especially if you are as forgetful as I am.
Thank you again to all those that have been thinking and praying for us. We love you.
5 comments:
I guess I can't speak for everyone, but I didn't think they were too detailed. It was nice to hear exactly what's going on.
So glad you're probably coming home today!
I will keep my fingers crossed that you can come home. Can i bring you some dinners? Should I call Allen or you?
I like the detail. I have learned quite a bit!
I agree details are awesome. Stay well and we also want to bring dinners or lunch or breakfast, whatever you want.
Hooray, Missy!!!! I'm so glad you might be able to actually come home - that is great news. I was just about to call you to see what the deal was with that. Let me know how we can help this weekend/next week.
Yea I so hope you get to come home!!! We will for sure also bring a meal so let me know what will work with your system or sounds good! I like the details also so keeep them coming!
Post a Comment