Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Patriotic Puppy

Can you say spoiled? I was thinking that if we pulled her hair back it would help her see better, but it isn't quite long enough yet. We saw the hair bow and thought she needed an outfit to go with it. Ah, she puts up with a lot, especially from Ellie who thinks she is her mom. They are both in Ellie's room right now cleaning it up. Every once in a while I will hear.."Molly, no no."

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

seriously! so cute!

Ute Family said...

Ahh, how I love to dress Larry up in different clothes. Although, Jake hates it when I do that! And so does Larry for that matter. Oh well, it's a good thing we are superier and can do whatever we want to them :) Cute little Molly! Congrats on your new family additon!