Saturday, July 04, 2009

Bye bye little red.

I bought my accord in 1999. I remember that my payment each month was $327.00 but I was paying $600 a month since I was living at home. I wanted to have it paid off as soon as possible. Anyways, Monday we sold her to a returned missionary who is going to the U of U. I will miss her, but we love our new van. Yes, that's right, I am now a Mormon Mini-van Mom. I didn't think it would ever happen, but the idea is sinking in. I was leaning towards a Honda pilot, but Allen was extremely excited about buying a van. He loves driving it around. I like having the 3 rows, it cuts back on the fighting between the kids. It is also nice for carpooling. It seems like we usually have an extra kid or two with us, especially during the summer when our next door neighbors are home while their mom works. Carson and Ellie like having an older brother figure.

1 comments:

Tara G. said...

Hey, where is a picture of the new van??