If a stranger walked into your house would they know that you have children? Sometimes I have to remind myself that it is alright to let people know that we have two children and it is alright to let the house look like a tornado came through...ahh...serenity now...

This is a sign that Carson made and put on his door. It is a picture of a boy with a green check mark...if you are a boy then you can come into his room.

Stay away girls, well Ellie anyways. Moms and grandmas are welcome in his room.

The latest craze around our house are this little guys. They are Bakughans. They are used to play a marble like game. They roll up into little balls and when they hit metal they pop open. Carson has his lined in his room on the wall where the metal corner rounder is hidden.

Our fridge is always lined with pictures and projects that the kids have done at school or at home. I threw a house cleaning pamphlet in there right before Mother's days, but no one picked up on it.

Do you have a monster protecting your thermostat? We do. Ah, I wouldn't change our house or our house decorations for a spotless house...or would I?
0 comments:
Post a Comment