Saturday, May 02, 2009

Easter pictures

We got a new computer and so we have slowly been trying to transfer all of our files over from the old one. So, I am trying to remember everything we did in April to try to catch up on our blog.
We celebrated Ellie's, Addie's and Julie's birthdays at Nora's house and also had an Easter egg hunt.
The grandkids that were at the party showing off their buckets and baskets. Jacob, Aaron, Julie, Ben, Addie, Carson and Ellie.

I bought Ellie this really cute dress from Gymboree's and then we were shopping at Walmart one day and saw this white one and she had to have it. I figured she could have one for Easter and one for her birthday. I think she likes this one because she likes to play wedding so much.


Carson looked so handsome in his new Easter clothes. It seems like Easter was so long ago that I can't even remember what the Easter bunny brought them.




0 comments: