We planned on having Ellie's Birthday party on Saturday, April 4th, but the weather was so bad that I ended up calling everyone and telling them that we were postponing her party until the 17th. Ellie took it pretty well. She had a lot of friends from Preschool, church and neighbors come and celebrate with us.
She got some really fun gifts. Ashlin gave her this life size Barbie. It has freaked me out on more than one occasion. I walked passed Ellie's room one night while Allen was reading to the kids in our room and this doll was standing next to the window with its hand sticking through the blinds. I just about lost it and then realized what or who it was. It also wears an outfit that is suppose to fit the child, Ellie has been sporting that around, it doesn't quite fit the same way on Ellie as it does on Barbie. You definitely see more skin on Ellie.
We went outside last week for preschool and this doll was sitting up on our deck. One of the little girls wanted to know who that little girl up there was.
Ellie's little mermaid cake from Walmart. I haven't ever bought a birthday cake from Walmart, but I was really impressed with it.
Ellie surrounded by her friends and opening her presents. I wasn't around to keep track of who gave her what.
Ellie, Grandma and Annie. Yes, we went all out, again, this year by renting a Pony from Pony Haven in West Bountiful. Annie was so gentle and I was a little nervous when the lady came and dropped her off and didn't give us any instructions or made us sign any papers. Allen says it is a pony sweat shop and we had to pay $50 more to have them wash the pony before they dropped it off.
2 comments:
We love you too Ellie! THanks for the fun pony party!! We loved it!!
Miss Ellie is getting too big! She looks so cute in her birthday pics!
Post a Comment