Baby Joshua was born this morning at 4:09 a.m. He was 7 lbs. 12 oz. They admitted Tara at 2:30 a.m. and there was no time for an epidural. Poor girl! She called us this morning and sounded great. I am going out in June to visit and I can't wait to see them all. Carson is a little upset that he doesn't get to go out with me. He loves Mini Maya (as he calls her). Sunday, March 08, 2009
Introducing Baby Joshua
Baby Joshua was born this morning at 4:09 a.m. He was 7 lbs. 12 oz. They admitted Tara at 2:30 a.m. and there was no time for an epidural. Poor girl! She called us this morning and sounded great. I am going out in June to visit and I can't wait to see them all. Carson is a little upset that he doesn't get to go out with me. He loves Mini Maya (as he calls her). Posted by Missy at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Send Tara a congrats for us! He's beautiful!
So cute. Thanks for your sweet comment on the Charlotte post. Happy new aunt to you.
Yay! How exciting. I'm glad you get to go visit!
Post a Comment