You would never know these two little girls are cousins. Their features are completely opposite, but look at their dads, they look completely opposite. These two have become such good friends.
Tara and Maya on the Carousel.
The Carousel is moving and Ellie still can strike a pose for the camera. I was afraid she was going to fall off, but she did alright.
Grandma, Ellie, and Aunt T.
Grandma, Carson and Maya. I love the holding hands pictures.
10 comments:
How fun!! I haven't been to the Zoo for a while. How are you? I miss seeing you!
I decided to go private because weird people from Serbia and Austria have been looking at our blog and clicking on pictures of my kids. It freaked us out so we are going private for awhile. If you want to send me your e-mail I will add you. If you have anyone else's e-mail that may want to look at our blog let me know Thanks!!! our email is thkjones@yahoo.com
How fun to be at the zoo! We love it there!
LOL...how fun! I love that Ellie can strike a pose even on a moving animal.
Cute pictures, we had fun :) T
how fun. i can't believe how big maya is! you may not be able to tell they are cousins but you sisters really look similar.
I love the picture! You need to get some of Chad and his fam. on there! Your guys are so cute!
Hey Missy! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! We wanted to do the circus but never made it! I miss you! We need to hang out again sometime soon!
Hey, have you given up on blogging?? I hope not! T
Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is going well, and we hope to see you soon. I'll have to give you a call.
Post a Comment