Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Boy!

Yesterday Carson had a friend party for his 7th Birthday. His Birthday is actually tomorrow though. He wanted a Star Wars Theme this year and I have to admit that this party was very low key compared to past celebrations.
He invited a few neighbor friends and a few friends from school. We did a pinata and it was the best one we have ever gotten. The kids each got 2 or 3 turns to try to break it.
Carson had fun at the party store picking out toys and goodies to put in their Darth Vader bags. Carson is also going to be Darth Vader for Halloween.


4 comments:

Tara G. said...

cute! happy birthday Carson

Kristi said...

Happy happy birthday Carson! Wow 7 I can't stand it!!

Mindy said...

cute! I love the treat bags.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Hilarious Darth Vader bags!!! I LOVE those bags!!! Looks like he hauled in the loot for his b-day!!