
Without any prompting at all, she comes up with this pose. I love her new haircut!

Our Preschool started Monday and it was a blast. I was meant to spend time with a group of 3 and 4 year olds. This age is the best and the kids are so fun. This week we are talking about the letter 'A'
8 comments:
Ellie is so sticking cute!! How is your preschool? I bet you are an amazing teacher!!!
Ellie is so cute and I love her outfit. One day Shane & I will have some kids.
Way cute hair! Glad you loved doing your preschool. I bet all of the kids loved it too.
She looks darling!! I was wondering if you had started preschool yet and how it was going. Sounds like it is good, I am so glad!! Did you see that Disney on Ice is coming to town in Nov!!
Congrats on your first day (to both of you :) Glad you like it and it seems that you were meant to do it, so I'm glad it has all worked out.
Love the wedding pictures. You make such a beautiful flower girl!
oh my gosh! haircut is cute!
She is so dang cute!! I am glad the first week has gone good. Ken's has a wedding dress up for your next wedding if you want to borrow it hehe!!
Her new hair cut is very cute. Good Luck with the Preschool, hope all the days are fun.
Post a Comment