
Allen Family Reunion was this past Saturday down in
Orem/Provo. Allen's aunt bought a huge construction plastic thing from
Lowes and they hooked up a hose and the kids had hours of fun on it. The sad thing is, I couldn't even tell you who all of these kids belong to. Even sadder is that Allen couldn't tell you either. Carson is the 2
nd kid and Ellie is right behind him. Then cousin Addie and Cousin Charlie from Michigan.

Aunt Katie added dish soap for added slipperiness and soapiness.

Some of Allen's cousins shooting water balloons at the kids on the slip and slide.

The kids made visors, Ellie loves doing any type of craft. Carson stayed on the slip and slide most of the afternoon.

Drying off in the sunshine.

Last week for crafts we made
sno cones with Carson's new snoopy
sno cone maker he bought all by himself. It was a huge hit with the kids, Peyton and Kylie each had about 5 each. Thanks for helping Allen.

Our finished caterpillars. I thought these turned out way cute. Yesterday was our last craft get together and we had a BBQ and water party in the back yard. I had a lot of fun doing it and every time I see Kylie she asks if we can do a project.

Daddy got a new phone last Monday, so we turned it into a
FHE. The kids wore their suits and we played in the fountains. The kids just dance around the holes in the ground because they don't want to get hit by the water.

Carson always walks around the holes like he is out smarting them. After about 30 minutes of neither of them getting wet, I got a little irritated and packed them up to leave.

Another picture of Stockton and Weston in the background on craft day.
11 comments:
We live right down the street from that park your reunion was at! Bryson and I go there all the time! If I had known you guys were going to be in town we could've hung out. We'll have to plan something soon.
Love the big slip and slides they are so fun. Looks like a fun reunion even if you don't know people. Thanks for the fun craft days you are the best!!
It was great to see you guys Missy! I too had a hard time figuring out who everybody was!
That water slide looks AWESOME! I can see why Carson spent all day on it, I would have wanted to too!
I love that water slide idea. So smart! Cute crafts, too. Very impressive!
It looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun out in the sun, the slide looks like a blast! I can't wait till Bri is old enough to do your cool crafts with you, between you and me I think that will be the trick to winning her over, hehe!!
too bad we missed seeing uncle Charlie throw the kids down the slide. IT looked like lots of fun.
That is the ultimate slip N' slide!
oh fun times in utah. we miss you.
Those caterpillars are darling...Tanner is looking at them right now and thinks they are cool!!!
Missy, I love to look at your blog.. I don't leave comments very often, but, I really love looking at your kids grow up... They are so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment