
Ellie showing off her trophy with Carson. I was so mad I forgot my camera, but my sweet friend Nikki happened to have an extra. What are the odds?

Stretching before the show with Ms. Mo.

Jada, the little girl on the yellow star, would yell "Hit it!" and all the girls would strike this pose. Ellie has it down perfectly.

Waiting patiently for their turn. The girls did great! They took 3rd place, I need to get a picture of the big trophy.
8 comments:
They look so cute. Were you guys able to play while you were there? What a fun place to preform.
K- spill the beans, where does she go to dance at? Those are some dang cute pictures!
That is so cute. I'm so glad I was able to go and see that. I always hear about Ms. Mo, so it was nice to see her action with all of the adorable nieghborhood girls.
Good job Ellie!
Way to cute!!! I bet Jada was so cute when she told the girls to hit it. SO funny.
what a cute bunch of girls. we are coming on monday will have to plan a bunco night
Ellie is so cute!
She is so adorable. Have fun to compete at Lagoon. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Have a fun summer.
Adorable! Way to go Ellie!
Post a Comment