Friday, May 23, 2008

Carson's Graduation

Carson had his Kindergarten Graduation about an hour after Ellie's. I am glad that we were able to make both of them. This is him with Ms. Johnsen. She is such a cute teacher and we will miss her. After both graduations we took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo's. It is right next door to Carson's school and we have been wanting to go, but we needed a reason to go. The kids loved it!

10 comments:

Jacob D. Johnsen said...

What a cute picture of my sweet sister-in-law, Leash and Carson.
I still can't get over the fact that she's his teacher. I'm glad you guys like her so much.
Good job Carson and Ellie!

Ute Family said...

Sorry, that was me, Erin that mad that last comment. I forgot to log out of Jake's ID.

Bel said...

Congrats mama, you must be very proud of your babies graduating. They are such cute kids, I like their pictures with their teachers they look very grown-up.

PS I read about the sex talk very intense! I think you handled it very well though I on the other hand would have just ran out of the room, hehe!

Sharon said...

He looks so tall, I can't believe he's done with Kindergarten!

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

funny story, Carson's kingdergarten teacher was a sorrority sister with me, she IS darling, what a lucky little kid to have Ms. Jillesha as a teacher. Oh and we are no longer selling our house, yeah!

Anita said...

HEY MISSY, ITS YOUR OLD PAL ANITA FROM JB CLASS 100. YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE. CAN YOU BELIEVE OUR BOYS MADE IT THROUGH THEIR FIRST YEAR OF SCHOOL. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS OVER ALREADY. WELL ITS FUN TO SEE YOUR CUTE LITTLE FAMILY, IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING WELL. STOP BY AND SAY HI SOMETIME, ANITA

Mindy said...

Missy- your kids are so cute! They look just like you. I can't believe you have kids that are old enough to be in school! So exciting!

Mindy said...

Missy- your kids are so cute! They look just like you. I can't believe you have kids that are old enough to be in school! So exciting!

Bellblogging said...

Congrats on the Graduations! Ellie was so cute at dance!

Staci said...

oh that wall brings back so many fond memories. congrats to carson and ellie. i'll have to take the kids to kangaroo zoo when we come out. let's go together! that's a good reason, right?