Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Craft Crew

This is one sweet Picture. I mean the lighting is awesome, the kids are ALL looking at the camera, it just doesn't get better then this. This is my little group of crafters that come to our house every Monday for a couple of hours and we play, make crafts, sing, dance and tell stories. I love these kids. Stockton, up on the stool, dropped his suncatcher right as I took the picture, which is why he isn't looking at the camera. Stockton, McKenlie, Weston, Peyton, Kiley, Ellie, and Carson. Guess which two I have the most trouble with? My own! This last week we made Sun Catchers (some are on the window, but you can't see very well) and wind socks.

6 comments:

foxie4 said...

Missy you are the BEST My kids have a blast!!!

Draper's said...

You are the best!!

Heather Jones said...

Can I just say Missy rocks!! My girls get so excited every monday morning Missy and I love it that they get to look forward to going there!! Thanks so much!!!

Mindy said...

I am totally impressed that you have a cat! Especially after the unfortunate accident with heidi. I do hope your eye is healed! I had forgotten all about that. Remember that time when chad gave you a bloody nose and the "cloth" your mom used to help with. I don't want to put any details here, but it is still making me laugh just thinking about it. We had some good times.

Miles and Bex said...

Looks like fun times! I have heard good things about your craft group. Way to go, great idea!!!

Kristi said...

Still sad we couldn't do craft group, but it looks like so much fun! And I love the story of the birds, I am dying!!!