I have been having so many problems with my camera lately! We had a bbq on Monday with some of the guys from Allen's department and I took one picture of the guys and turned to take a picture of the ladies and the battery died!!! We had so much fun. The kids stayed outside and played, the ladies visited and wanted a demonstration of the cricut, and the guys did what they do best, talk cop with each other....boring.... The picture is of Mike, Zan, Shane, Jason, Will, and Allen...do any of these officers look familiar to you Amy Frazier!! ha ha!
5 comments:
FYI I am going to still your picture from your site to put on mine, since my camera doesn't like me either. Thanks again for having such a fun BBQ. Berk is asking to go back and play already.
That is way to many cops in one house. They would have all tried to tasser me. I still have bad dreams about that time that Alan shot me....or I thought he had shot me. So Amy....whatcha do?
is my sister getting in trouble with the cops again?
looks like a good time.
How fun! Too bad about your camera - it's a great reminder for me to charge our battery before our trip next week though! So thanks for that :) Love ya. T
Post a Comment