That is too funny, I'll definitely be watching it again! I especially like the skating and the crawling parts:) We miss you! Hope you're having a nice weekend.
Hi Missy, this is Ashlee from "The Deno Drive". I just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing. I have secretly been "stalking" your blog. Your family is so so cute. I just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. Take care
I know, when I first saw this video on the internet, I thought it was a joke. Genious idea...so funny! It was fun chatting with you the other day...sorry I scared you by almost ramming my car into yours :)
5 comments:
That is too funny, I'll definitely be watching it again! I especially like the skating and the crawling parts:) We miss you! Hope you're having a nice weekend.
Hi Missy, this is Ashlee from "The Deno Drive". I just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing. I have secretly been "stalking" your blog. Your family is so so cute. I just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. Take care
I know, when I first saw this video on the internet, I thought it was a joke. Genious idea...so funny!
It was fun chatting with you the other day...sorry I scared you by almost ramming my car into yours :)
I love this video I could watch it over and over and it amazes me they made in one day and only a couple of takes. It was his sister idea- genius!
That totally rocks! Who said you had to use a treadmill to exercise. Awesome.
Post a Comment