This is me:
10 years ago:
I was attending college full time and working at Hunter High School as a Teacher's Aide for the Special Education Department. Allen had just left on his mission 2 months before and I was sad and lonely.
5 Things to do on my List today:
1. run to the post office...again!
2. Run to Walmart
3. clean the family room for house guests this weekend.
4. Scrub toilets (Ellie likes to help with this one, she enjoys using her toothbrush, and we have gone through quite a few over the past month).
5. Help Carson with his homework
Snacks I enjoy:
popcorn with chocolate covered raisins...just the perfect amount of sweets and salts.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. pay off debts
2. pay for kids colleges
3. build a new house with the laundry on the main level
4. Donate to the lupus foundation
5. take care of my parents
6. travel a lot!
3 of my bad habits:
1. Starting projects and never finishing them.
2. Impulse buying
3. remembering to pay our bills on time. I have a horrible memory.
5 places I have lived:
1. West Valley
2. Salt Lake City
3. Taylorsville
4. West Valley in the Ghetto District
5. North Salt Lake
I want to move to San Diego after Allen Retires!
5 jobs I have had:
1. Eaglewood Golf Course
2. Hunter High School
3. Clarke American
4. Xcel Day Care
5. Jetblue
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I had my tubes tied after I had Ellie, but I still wish I could have another child and have actually thought I was pregnant about 3 times this past year.
2. I buy pregnancy tests about 3 times a year.
3. I have never made a major decision in life without first getting an answer from Heavenly Father.
4. I wish we could skip the entire month of March.
5. I call my daughter Evil behind her back. Well, some people know that.
I don't know who has been tagged with this one yet, so if you haven't, I tag you.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Missy at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I loved your "Tag" post...it's fun to learn more and more about you! You are hillarious!
Loved it. Thanks for doing that. It was fun to learn more about you. Take care sweetie. :)
Fun to read about you. It makes me feel good to know some of the 'you don't know about me' list:) Thanks for having us this weekend. Hope everything went well today! See you soon.
It is always fun to read stuff about people I enjoyed it oh the stuff you learn. I am sorry you hate march maybe one day something great will happen to make it better and your story made me cry!!! I love all your trip pictures it looks like you guys had fun except you getting sick. Happy late easter!!!
Thats a fun way to get to know you better! Elli the Evil? I doubt it!
Thats funny.. good one to end that with! HaHa! I should start calling my son Crazy, Stinker, Awful and so on.. all behind his back so I dont get him thinking that is what he is and what I expect!
Nice to know a LiTTLe more about you nad your days! Why wait til Allen retires to move to San Diego? Love it there too!
Thats funny.. good one to end that with! HaHa! I should start calling my son Crazy, Stinker, Awful and so on.. all behind his back so I dont get him thinking that is what he is and what I expect!
Nice to know a LiTTLe more about you nad your days! Why wait til Allen retires to move to San Diego? Love it there too!
I enjoyed reading your tags!
Post a Comment