Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Here's what the Easter Bunny left for the kids this year. Carson got more legos and a transformer cartoon movie and Ellie got a Fairy outfit with wings and a Strawberry shortcake movie and some littliest pet shop pets. Hope you all had a good Sunday.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh what a nice Easter bunny! Ours was a little slow this year and I think slacked off, but the kids still thought it was the best Easter ever! Gotta love it when the simple things still count!

MiNdY said...

Thats a generous easter bunny! I hope it was fantastic for you guys!

Tara G. said...

Sounds like you had fun! Can't wait to see you all. T

Barnes Squad said...

Sounds like a fun Easter. Be sure to let me know when Preschool Registration starts. Thanks Oh and by the way I love the Easter outfits and pictures so cute.

nathansara said...

Hey there! Love the baskets. When you get a chance I have tagged you. Visit my blog to see what the questions are. Take care!