Over the last 4 or 5 months I have been battling horrible headaches. My doctors have tried me on muscle relaxors to see if they were caused by that, but that didn't work. Then I tried different Migraine medicines to see if that was the problem, but those didn't help and they just made me sleep. My Doctor sent me to take a CT scan to rule out Tumors and Cancer and those all came back fine luckily. This week my last headache started at about 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday and didn't go away until yesterday. It was so bad on Wednesday that my doctor had me go in again to see him. Last week I had some blood work done at my Nephrologist and the work came back saying that I was really inflammed. The theory now is that the blood vessels in my brain are inflammed and putting pressure on my brain. I go in next week to see my rheumatoid doctor, who specializes in Lupus. My Family doctor suggests starting Steroids, but the last time I went on those I ballooned up to a size 20 and my face was huge. I felt horrible and I really pray that I don't have to go on those again.
Friday, December 14, 2007
I Love My Body!
Posted by Missy at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I'm so sorry that you are going through that, I hope they can figure is out without the steroids, that is no fun.
Missy, I'm so sorry. I'm glad that the tests came back with no tumors, but I hope that they figure this out. bring the kids over anytime. Ellie was so cute the other morning.. Get feeling better.
oh i wish i was there to help you with the kids and anything else. i feel terrible that you have to go through this. we will keep you in our prayers and hope that your doctors will find some kind of answers for you. know that we love you and are thinking about you.
Oh Missy, I am sorry you are going through that. I too wish I was there to take the kids! I will pray for you and hope they can figure out something soon. Hang in there!!
You are such a strong lady! I had no idea how bad this was. Do they know why the vessels are inflammed? We are praying for you and love you. T
Maybe it's just your hubby causing the headaches. ;) Just kidding Alan! Seriously though, I hope they can find/do something for you really soon! It's hard enough being a wife and mom without dealing with icky headache stuff too. Sorry doll, let me know if I can help take your kids or something.
I'm so sorry Missy! We are praying for you guys! I hope they can find some relief for you with minimun side effects. We are bummed we missed the Christmas party but can only imagine how crazy it was.
I am so sorry that is happening to you missy! I hope they figure out what is going on and that you can have a non headache day coming soon!
I'm sorry you have to go through all of that. I'll remember not to complain the next time I have a (minor)headache. I hope they can get it figured out. Keep us posted!
I feel so bad that has got to be so hard and I really have never heard you complain you are a trooper please!!! call and let me know when I am not at work if I can help you out ken's asks to play with Ellie everyday!!!
Post a Comment