61%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?
Free Online Dating from Mingle2
I did your test missy and I am just 58% addicted I will try to cut down!!!
I'm 74% addicted!! HEhe... althought the first time I tried it, I actually went to the mingle single dating site... I was very confused!! Thanks for the fun!!
Well I am 68% addicted. I actually thought I would be more because I swear I am always looking at peoples blogs. Fun little test you found.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I did your test missy and I am just 58% addicted I will try to cut down!!!
I'm 74% addicted!! HEhe... althought the first time I tried it, I actually went to the mingle single dating site... I was very confused!! Thanks for the fun!!
Well I am 68% addicted. I actually thought I would be more because I swear I am always looking at peoples blogs. Fun little test you found.
Post a Comment