




The Ackerson Family hasn't had a group photo taken for quite some time, so on 7-7-07 we all met at Mike Rogers for pictures. I think all of our pictures look the exact same. If you click on the Ackerson link you can see all of Allen's siblings and their families and then the big family picture. I can't believe how large his side is getting. Lost of kids and more on the way.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Ackerson Family Pictures
Posted by Missy at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How did you get Ellie to smile!?! Those are really cute and I can't believe how grown up Carson and Ellie look.
Cute Pictures! I checked out all the family pictures and WOW what a big family!! lots of kids!!You guys look great!!
Oh my goodness...those are SO CUTE!! I love them! You have such an adorable family! We need to get together again soon.
They look great! And I love your hair!
Very cute! You look really pretty!
Very cute pictures You all look so good!!Maybe I will update ours one day.Good thing ken's has ellie in nursery so you better come always!!!
what a cute family, it was great seeing you the other day.
Way cute pics. Seriously how did you get Ellie to smile? We had ones taken a few eeks ago at my brothers wedding and Adi ruined them by not smiling!! So now I have to pay to get them taken again!
Cute family picture! You guys all look so great!
The photographer had a squeeky puppet who kept trying to get the kids' noses and so that made Ellie laugh...it also helped that Carson was laughing hysterically.
Post a Comment