Baby Maya...have you ever seen a baby with eyebrows?
Gram Gram Alice, Super T and Maya.
Sleeping Beauty!My baby sister Tara and her husband Nick and their new baby Maya came out from Michigan for a visit. I haven't seen Nick for a few years....??? Is that right? I have never seen Maya before, so I loved kissing those cheeks and I got her to laugh out loud a few times...so sweet.
3 comments:
Your sister is a mini you!! Cute baby I want to pinch those cheecks!! Tell Carson Brayden says he misses him! And Adi wanted me to drop her off to play with Ellie when I was taking Brayden to school last week! She doesn't get it!
That is so cute!
That baby is so cute and how fun to have your sister in town. Glad you got to meet your cute little niece.
You should post some pictures of Chad's wedding.
Post a Comment