Last week we went down to St. George with my parents to watch my dad play in the Huntsman Senior Games. He played really well, but the team didn't do so hot. They played 5 games and only won one of them. So, the rest of the trip we golfed, shopped, ate out, and the kids did a lot of hot tubbing at the Harmon's condo (one of the perks of dad's job).
On the way down we put in a halloween video that mom bought the kids. They were pretty content watching it for a while. I started listening to it and a dancing pumpkin was explaining to the kids that the purpose of the jack-o-lantern was to scare away ogres and monsters on halloween night. Most people think that the ogres are just children dressed up in costumes, but they are really mean monsters. I told Allen that we needed to start screening what Grandma Debbie gives the kids from now on. A couple of minutes later Carson asked me to turn of the movie because it was "creeping" him out. I laughed and turned around to stop it and looked at Ellie, who had her blanket pulled up over her eyes and her little fingers stuck in her ears...I think the movie "creeped" her out too!
Monday, October 23, 2006
Our St. George Trip
Posted by Missy at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ok-the movie thing is so funny! I can not believe how cute your kids are! I am glad that you had a good time on vacation. Got to love those get aways!
Post a Comment