Monday, September 25, 2006

Getting started

I have had another blog site for a while, but it is too confusing to navigate, so I thought I would try this site. My baby sister lives in Michigan, so I thought this would be a good way to get pictures to her. Maybe she will start a blog also, since she is officially a stay-at-home mom now. She just had her first baby on Saturday, the same day as our niece Brynnlee, they are 5 years apart. It has been really hard having her live clear across the country and it has been especially hard now that I have a new niece. They named her Maya Lynn and she has a full head of hair. My babies were both bald until they were a year old. It is so strange how many differences there are in Tara's baby and in mine. Carson weighed 6 lbs. and Ellie weighed 5 lbs. 6 oz. and they were both about 17 1/2 inches long and they were as blonde and as pale skinned as they come. Maya was over 8 lbs. and 20 inches long with black hair. All three of them were/are beautiful babies though.

1 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Congrats on the new baby!