
Carson's 5th birthday was on Friday and he had a Pirates of the Caribbean Party. I think I counted 17 kids there. We all had lots of fun. We had a treasure hunt and each of the kids got a pirate bag of goodies; eye patches, compasses, maps and stickers, tatoos, the boys got fake mustaches and the girls got necklaces, everyone got a bandanna. We had pizza's for dinner and then I made a crocodile birthday cake, which turned out pretty well for my first object cake. After all the presents it looked like Christmas in our living room.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Carson's Birthday
Posted by Missy at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
17 kids, are you crazy? you sound like me :) What a fun party. I might have to use that sometime for M! Happy Birthday Carson (late!)
Post a Comment