Thursday, October 30, 2014

Church Volleyball

 I am the Ward Sports Director for our ward.  I sort of feel obligated to go play all the sports.  Volleyball I like though.  You don't exert too much energy and it is fun playing with the other ladies. 
 We had a really good team this year and took third place.  We moved onto Region play and our first game was on a Wednesday.  Our two tall girls had mutual that night and I had Ellie's night of the Arts that I couldn't miss.  So, our Ward showed up with 5 players and didn't win. 
 Spike...well, sort of. 
 Follow through.
Overhand serve.  Haven't done that for years.  I have been working out everyday and I could really feel the difference during volleyball.  I feel great, but not losing any weight.  Bummer.  Allen was able to make it to the very last game and took these pictures.  I am glad he did. 

0 comments: