Friday, August 23, 2013

Good bye Granger High

 They tore down our old high school and built a brand new one.  Ellie and I went and looked at it before they officially closed it down.  It was pretty sad.  Allen had to work, so we took pictures for him. 
 These are the stairs where Allen hit me in the butt with a pitch fork at the Halloween dance that we did not go together to.  I hope his date didn't see him do it.  I didn't know him at all then and thought he was hitting all the girls in the behinds that night, nope, I was the only lucky one. 
I spent many hours in this gym playing volleyball and basketball.  I got in a fist fight with a basketball player from West Jordan under that far hoop.  She was totally asking for it.  Many good times were had here.  I will miss driving by and seeing this old building.   

0 comments: