Tuesday, January 01, 2013

 Carson's Wii Birthday party was a HUGE Success and may have been the easiest birthday party ever.  Carson won the first tournament.  We had only planned on one tourney, but the boys ripped through it so quickly that we added a couple more tournaments.  Carson only wanted to invite boys. 
 Carson opening his presents.
 Our little friend Tanner is smitten with Molly.  He held her most of the party and when we give him rides home after school he usually has to hold her home. 
 I made him a Wii controller cake and he is a pyromaniac, so always wants to light the candles.  Eleven years old.  Wow!  He turned my world upside down when he was born and my life has never been the same.  I love this little annoying boy. 
 Final match between Carson and Marshall.
 The cake.
 Our family went to the Orchard Bowling alley for a family party.  It looks like his cake is on fire. 
 I did everything for this party over the phone and it was all set up when we got their.  I like those easy parties.
Ah, a normal Carson face.  I don't get many of these on camera. 
 A few things about our boy.  He is growing like crazy and is a little above average compared to those in his grade.  He is an amazing piano player who never complains about practicing.  He is still getting stress fractures in both heels which put a damper on sports.  He is getting ready for basketball to start up again and then he still plays baseball every spring.  He loves scouts and goes every week.  I am not really sure what they do each week, but he comes home with a red sweaty face.  He can be the most annoying kid I know and knows how to utilize that and get me extremely aggravated.  The next minute he can be the sweetest person I know and I can't get enough of his cuddles.  Life would be very boring without this little man around. 

0 comments: